Is there one place to see the best mods & improvements for Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait... I'm being "volatile?!"

My question was a genuine one, and not the result of "poor search skills" or anything like that.

There are COUNTLESS numbers of things that can be done to improve a vehicle in various ways in all the categories I suggested.

Charlie answered my question with an attitude of "there are no improvements" (unless you're gonna add engine internals).
As if I wasn't going to find anything - especially since I'm not likely going to do engine work.

It's VERY COMMON for forums to start a thread of fixes, upgrades and modifications that have been discovered over time.
So, my question wasn't "too general" -in fact it was quite specific.

It was:
"Is there a place that this group is keeping a list of mods and upgrades that have proven to be valuable?"

I didn't ask for anyone to tell me all the improvements for each category.

Regarding your reply to my original question:

If you read your answer next to Charlies' initial response, and you can't see how "volatile" it is in comparison, then as a new member, I am concerned the culture here is going to be pretty harsh.

Let me also point out that your response actually reinforces my original thought that there was likely a place where this information exists.

^^^^
THIS is what gives rise to the thread of links to other's threads regarding fixes and improvements.
The fact that this group hasn't pulled all this together is fine, but let's be honest here...

It's a VERY reasonable thing to have asked if that thread existed somewhere - not "too general in nature for him to provide specifics".
(Again, note that I didn't ask for specifics, just if ONE thing existed here.)

Finally, with regard to being a "keyboard warrior", I don't know what criteria is being used.

The standing definition appears to be:
"A person who behaves aggressively and/or in an inflammatory manner in online text-based discussion media"

Something I wasn't at all.

The first reply to my post was dismissive, aggressive while answering multiple questions that I DIDN'T ASK.
I didn't ask for specific upgrades - just if there was a place where they were tracked.

If you're truly interested in figuring out what happened here, I hope you'll see what I'm saying.
Buh bye. Done with this conversation.

OP
OP
S

sniper_x

Reaction score
Wow.
Seriously?!

Here is the breakdown in a more simple to understand format:

1) Charlie misread my question, and began to answer questions I didn't ask and was being snide while doing it.
He thought I was asking a vague question: "which mods are good?", (which I know is a dumb question) and went off on that tangent.

2) You pop in and defend him while also assuming Charlie is right and that I asked "which mods were good?".
I ACTUALLY asked if there was a place where where content (like your own) was linked - a thread you commonly find in forums of this kind.

3) You just toed Charlies' line, and became an apologist for a bully.

Oh, and now you're "Done with me."

It's clear that you don't care to see my point, and you only want to defend Charlie's error and behavior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9