Is there a direct-fit muffler upgrade? 2014 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peacock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

I take it by the video that you kept the factory resonator at the tip of the exhaust?

That's not my vehicle, just a video of another member's truck that lead me to deciding to go with that muffler.
The factory resonator was shown to not decrease horsepower so I left it on to prevent the dreaded drone at constant thruway speeds.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always juts cut off the res and put on a slp red delete kit. Sounds great and no drone.

This is the first setup i had.

then I decided to do the res delete(a bit of minor drone when windows are closed) kinda miss this sound sometimes.

ended up wanting a quieter ride (must be getting old lol) so this is my current setup.

OP
OP
Charlie207

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had more drone than I wanted with my Armada's V8 and the JBA exhaust. I was used to it, but felt bad with kids in the back.

I think I'm going to set the exhaust project on the back-burner for now, as other hobbies/projects are circling back around with parts/ammo availability coming back in view. It's all a giant jugging act as to what gets the small amount of my unclaimed $$$.