Is the forum dead? Or don’t people buy PPVs anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With an average viewer presence of ~500 viewers online in this Forum at any given time during the day and evening, and 3+ pages of new comments to go thru every day, I hardly think that this Forum is dead.

Topics that you are interested in and want to view, that may be a different story.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Title asks it all..
there really is no inherent difference in the PPV/SSV from a stock vehicle other than the lack of some standard equipment and it sit's about an inch lower and may have some programming deleted, they are not "special" they have no "chip" that makes them any faster contrary to popular belief, yes they may have the speed limiter raised and may have the transmission programmed to not upshift as much but that's about the gist of it.
if you have questions about the wiring and stuff there are many members here with ppv/ssv and knowledge that can help
just ask

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had one. I’m getting another one. So I know all about them. I was just wondering if it was worth the time to post any questions or not. That’s all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts