Is it worth jumping to a 23 Ultimate Denali from 21 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a final decision and passed on the Ultimate. Came down to a silly thing. I don't love the wheels. The grill is iffy to me as well. That was my deciding factor.

I plan to wait on the refresh and order a regular Denali with black wheels and the ultimate reserve package. Comes out a few grand under an ultimate. If I dont like the grill or wheels what is the point?

GMC should offer the ultimate wheel in 3 finishes. current Vader chrome, shiny chrome, black. Still the ultimate wheel but 3 different finishes.
I haven’t liked those ultimate wheels from Day 1. I know they wanted something unique, but those don’t do it for me. Of course, I’m on the lowly painted 22’s (lowest cost 22’s there are) on my Denali. I like them because the painted accents match Satin Steele pretty well.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your photo of your Denali looks great. Nice matched look!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t liked those ultimate wheels from Day 1. I know they wanted something unique, but those don’t do it for me. Of course, I’m on the lowly painted 22’s (lowest cost 22’s there are) on my Denali. I like them because the painted accents match Satin Steele pretty well.
I agree I’m not a fan of the ultimate rims, they’re ok but for $100k they should have a few options for u to pick. I’m waiting for the refresh to possibly upgrade our Tahoe to an XL.

TexasLC

Reaction score
$7,500 for 13,000 isn’t that bad…

It’s not costing you $26k to have driven those 13,000 miles. It cost you like $7,500.

Once you’ve sold the Ultimate is when you can claim what the cost per miles would be.

This equates to me as like a lease at decent miles being turned in early. You’re just resetting the meter and paid to drive with no equity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14