Is it just me or….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Hellwigs are great I have and have had them on all my vehicles, you do have to get under there and grease them up about every 6 months typically when the weather changes they will start getting noisy.

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My issue is reliability. The 2015 to 2020 models are extremely reliable. Minor issues at worst when they do have issues.

My wife’s boss is on her 3rd 2022 model in 4 months. She went from a Tahoe LTZ to a Yukon XL to currently a Tahoe Z71 last month.

The 1st Tahoe dropped a lifter and damaged the cam. And apparently enough other internals that the Dealership told her it would be months getting parts and the rig back on the road.

So she traded it in with <5k miles and they got her into the Yukon. She’s big in our little town, so they jumped through their ***** to “make it right”. The Yukon lasted almost 2 months. Transmission issues on it.

So she swapped into a Tahoe. She and her husband are die hard Chevy types. But it’s bad enough they’re considering a different brand if this Tahoe has any issues