ipad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wagmoto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I found this thread via searching. I've come up with a solution for this problem and wanted to get your feedback. What do you think of an iPad dash kit mini mounting frame that fastens over the stock radio? The mounting frame sticks on the 07-14 Tahoe/Yukon dash with 3M heavy duty tape, and the iPad mini snaps in and out. You still have access to your radio behind it. The buttons and ports are accessible. I put some holes in the bottom, so you could use a u-shaped ipad charger and hide the charging cable behind the ipad. Ive attached some pictures of it. What do you think?

IMG_9764.jpgIMG_9761.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey guys, I found this thread via searching. I've come up with a solution for this problem and wanted to get your feedback. What do you think of an iPad mini mounting frame that fastens over the stock radio? The mounting frame sticks on the 07-14 Tahoe/Yukon dash with 3M heavy duty tape, and the iPad mini snaps in and out. You still have access to your radio behind it. The buttons and ports are accessible. I put some holes in the bottom, so you could use a u-shaped ipad charger and hide the charging cable behind the ipad. Ive attached some pictures of it. What do you think?

View attachment 374596View attachment 374597
For the minimal effort involved, I think it looks good. No sarcasm intended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSurfer5300

Latest posts