iPad dash in the works....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headunit will be mounted directly under the iPad. Notice the single din cutout slot on the dash bezel under the iPad?

I see now. In some of the other pics of just the iPad mount, the single DIN hole underneath it looks small like it'd be a storage cubby or something. I can tell it's actual size in the other pics.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see now. In some of the other pics of just the iPad mount, the single DIN hole underneath it looks small like it'd be a storage cubby or something. I can tell it's actual size in the other pics.

Oh it's under the iPad, so that answers my control question. lol.

OP
OP
DAR00GAR00

DAR00GAR00

Reaction score
Can you control the HU with the iPad? Like the tuner and tone levels, etc?
I don’t think this HU has an app to control it from iPad. My other vehicles I ran the Sony HU that had the app to control it. I never used it though.... I rarely use anything else besides YouTube while in the car and I can control that thru just the pad and the steering wheel controls.

OP
OP
DAR00GAR00

DAR00GAR00

Reaction score
6B888DA9-F94D-4163-90E4-25D3E1C9B664.jpeg Still some tweaking to do, but I got it in for testing as of now.

So far the only issue I’m having is no sound from the rear doors. The only plug I left I plugged behind the radio was a usb plug. I figured that was just for the media plug in the center console. Could that have something to do with it? I don’t have bose.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts