Introductions are in order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grizly1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all! New to this forum and introducing myself. Just about 2 years ago I bought a 2003 Tahoe LS with around 148K miles. Luckily I know the previous owners (my parents) and knew the history of the vehicle. I had done a lot of the previous maintenance so I know what I was getting into. Since then I've replaced all of the speakers, added a sub, built a rear table/shelf to make things easier when packing for road trips, replaced all interior lights for LEDs, replaced the trans cooler with a larger one, added an Airaid intake pipe, installed 2500 towing mirrors, and leveled the front. I plan on lifting it about 3-4 inches and going to 35's (or at the very least 33's). I've been a VW enthusiast for a long time (love both air and water-cooled) and still own a few, but my 2007 Passat wagon has almost 200K miles so I needed to give her a rest. Sorry for the long-winded intro. Hopefully, you haven't gotten too bored reading it. Thanks! :)

Forgot to add that I'm in AZ. Thank god for GM A/C!!!

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Nice that you bought your parents well maintained 2003 Tahoe! Glad it went to a good home where it will continue to be well maintained.

Hear ya on the A/C. It is a must in Miami every single day of the year.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Nice that you bought your parents well maintained 2003 Tahoe! Glad it went to a good home where it will continue to be well maintained.

Hear ya on the A/C. It is a must in Miami every single day of the year.
I mean, whats the point of even installing heat on trucks down there? Or even Texas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe