Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jack!

Your Denali looks to be in excellent condition and very well maintained. I agree with Matt on those awesome RST wheels.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
Picked up a 2007 Denali last Monday up in Oregon. Had considered all of the GMT900 SUV variants and came real close to picking up an 2010 LTZ instead. Black on black with what I am guessing are later year OEM 22's. 2 owner, full service history, all options that I am aware of. 150,000 miles.

Prices in the Pacific Northwest are a bit higher than from those in the rust belt but rust is generally not an issue here. That said, pretty jealous of the folks from the land of Pearl Beer and Topo Chico as Texas offers a stupid number of trucks and no corrosion concerns.

As I prioritized overall condition and ideally little to no reconditioning, I included dealers in my search and ultimately did purchase from one. As this was always going to be a cash purchase, was able to get a deal I can live with.

I have owned a number of Land Cruisers in the past so the mileage has not been too big of a shock. While I was aware, it is surprising that I am going to need to add a module for BT for a 2007. Aside from that, mostly just going to add all weather floor mats and perhaps a JL Audio StealthBox (still made?) or whatnot to add some foundation to the Blose system.
Best,
Jack

View attachment 261884 View attachment 261885 View attachment 261886

Welcome to the forum Jack, nice ride! Looking for one for the Missus to drive, so she quits drivin' mine!

Those look like the new wheels used on the T1 AT4s, they stick out about 6mm more than our stock wheels.

OP
OP
Jungle Jack

Jungle Jack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind replies. Really dig the wheels and they were honestly a surprise as photos were not yet up on Autotrader but the CarFax and service history were so we made the 300 mile drive North.

Coming from Land Cruisers, at first the idea 22s gave me pause and I still wonder if 18s with a fairly tall sidewalk would unlock the utter La-Z-Boy on wheels it truly is.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Very nice looking truck.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

George R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! I always loved the AWD system on this generation. It’s a shame GM doesn’t offer it on their new suvs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989