Intro - Lifted 2019 XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonC55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, had an account for a while but never got around to posting. I have a 2019 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate Black Edition with a decent amount of mods so far and saving up for more. My first two mods were a Corsa Sport Catback and a Cold Air Induction cold air intake. I then when with a Trifect tune, a center console safe, and green line american flag decals on the back windows. Next, I went with a cheap "lift" and did the Suspension Maxx front and rear spacers, 2.5" in the front and 1.5" in the rear and mounted 33x12.5r22 Atturo Trail Blade M/T's on the factory rims. Then, I got cheap chinese Escalade tail lights, JL Audio center console subwoofer and JL audio JX500/1D Amplifier and I used the PAC AP4-GM61 to integrate it with the factory head unit. Finally, most recently I intalled the Kleinn Air Horns GMTRK-1, the BDS 6" magneride lift kit and mounted 35x12.5r22 Atturo Trail Blade M/T's on the factory rims once again with a 1.5" spacer on the rear to even out the front and the rear. I attached a few pictures and I can share more if anyone wants me to.

Attachments

• IMG_3378 edit 3.jpg
    IMG_3378 edit 3.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7836.JPEG
    IMG_7836.JPEG
    323 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7842.JPEG
    IMG_7842.JPEG
    234.4 KB · Views: 31

MisterCrab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, had an account for a while but never got around to posting. I have a 2019 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate Black Edition with a decent amount of mods so far and saving up for more. My first two mods were a Corsa Sport Catback and a Cold Air Induction cold air intake. I then when with a Trifect tune, a center console safe, and green line american flag decals on the back windows. Next, I went with a cheap "lift" and did the Suspension Maxx front and rear spacers, 2.5" in the front and 1.5" in the rear and mounted 33x12.5r22 Atturo Trail Blade M/T's on the factory rims. Then, I got cheap chinese Escalade tail lights, JL Audio center console subwoofer and JL audio JX500/1D Amplifier and I used the PAC AP4-GM61 to integrate it with the factory head unit. Finally, most recently I intalled the Kleinn Air Horns GMTRK-1, the BDS 6" magneride lift kit and mounted 35x12.5r22 Atturo Trail Blade M/T's on the factory rims once again with a 1.5" spacer on the rear to even out the front and the rear. I attached a few pictures and I can share more if anyone wants me to.
How does it ride? Smooth? Or stiff and bouncy?

sandktaylor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put a leveling kit (spacers) on the front of my 2019 and the ride has become very rough. You feel EVERY bump. Added some all terrain BF Goodrich tires to add some rubber and not much better. Any suggestions?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Nice find!