Intermittent rear wiper problem 08 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is why a tech2 would be great, you could simply command the rear wiper on and that would rule in or out a bunch of troubleshooting

also I don't see any notes on the rear hatch glass/arm position so far, on my nbs if the rear wiper wasn't seen as parked the rear glass would not pop open, may not be related at all but I remember them being related to each other on the nbs

rzabel

Reaction score
I had a problem with mine, googled it, and was told to check the ground from the motor to the hatch door. I put a toothed lock washer on and it fixed it. Maybe completely unrelated and I have a GMT800, but just thought I'd throw that in mix.

OP
OP
A

alstonsailor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a problem with mine, googled it, and was told to check the ground from the motor to the hatch door. I put a toothed lock washer on and it fixed it. Maybe completely unrelated and I have a GMT800, but just thought I'd throw that in mix.
Thanks

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also double check the nut/wiper connection, my wiper was cracked(Where it bolts on) and did the same thing, it would wipe and stop(I presume the shaft and nut were spinning) A new wiper arm/blade fixed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr