Interior Trim Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

s0lohans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It is, it's like a melted plastic rivet. I used a step bit to remove it. Then I used gorilla glue to attach the new one
Thank you. I was trying to figure out how in the hell do you separate them without breaking the attaching piece haha!

s0lohans

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just picked up a 2013 PPV and need a few interior pieces. I'll just list my questions for ease.
1. I need rear grab handles and need to know is our headliner and pillar trim light gray or cashmere?

2. I'm missing some little piece in my c-pillar and would like to know if somebody can tell me or show me what goes there. I attached a picture below.

3. Where can I get the silver trim piece for the dash to install the DIC? Part # or link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help guy!
e3aa32ebe84b230be22571ccf6a74bb4.jpg

View attachment 237057

Hi. Did you ever figure out the color? I have same interior and need to get a trim piece cover as well.

IMG_2829 2.jpeg

Also, I found the following plastic strips inside of the wheel-well storage compartments, one on each side and would like to know what are they for. Did they come from factory? they have a strip of rubber similar to a windshield wiper:

IMG_2828 2.jpeg

IMG_2824 2.jpeg

IMG_2827 2.jpeg

IMG_2825 2.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne