Interior Trim Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STANKHOE

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just picked up a 2013 PPV and need a few interior pieces. I'll just list my questions for ease.
1. I need rear grab handles and need to know is our headliner and pillar trim light gray or cashmere?

2. I'm missing some little piece in my c-pillar and would like to know if somebody can tell me or show me what goes there. I attached a picture below.

3. Where can I get the silver trim piece for the dash to install the DIC? Part # or link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help guy!
e3aa32ebe84b230be22571ccf6a74bb4.jpg

20191222_140024.jpg

Last edited:

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The piece for question 2 is just a little snap in cover that goes in that hole... that hole is the access to the screw that holds the pillar trim in place... there is a post on here with part numbers for the vent trim for the DIC button... I opted to just use a hot knife and cut my own hole for the trim and hot glued the button into place works great...

Last edited:

Incognito

Reaction score
I'd suggest looking on ebay or craigslist for the trim pieces. As for the DIC switch, for a lot less than the price of a dash panel you can get a rotary tool (Dremel) and do it yourself. Just use epoxy to bond it from behind.
Tahoe-DIC-Switch.jpg

OP
OP
S

STANKHOE

Reaction score
Incognito I have a Dremel so I might just have to go this route. Do you have a picture of the rear of the panel and switch?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a spare blank DIC plate you can cut,that way if you mess it up you can have a spare.

free.99 if you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288