Interior Pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lemme check the plug in mine in a bit and I will get back to ya. I may also be interested in those denali handles but not sure on that yet as its not a necessity

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those plugs look like they would work. I just broke mine trying to take it apart. The base is square, it's just the top plate that seems to be shaped differently. Not to put any pressure on anyone, but both mine are broke lol..but I only need the top plate..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they are the same, I am in for those. Let me look thru your other threads and see what else I'd like

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those plugs look like they would work. I just broke mine trying to take it apart. The base is square, it's just the top plate that seems to be shaped differently. Not to put any pressure on anyone, but both mine are broke lol..but I only need the top plate..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
They will plug right in but do nothing lol piece of *****. I broke both mine taking them out and figured out that I could take the guts out of mine and put them in the switch and it works! The housing is the same. Even same part number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01