Interior paint code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Hey anyone know the interior paint code for "gray" im looking into buying a NBS console and fabbing it up to fit in there, then painting it to match all the other gray in there, or ill do it black if no one knows it.. thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

well i found these in my RPO codes
ZY1- COLOR COMBINATION SOLID
1SC- PACKAGE OPTION 03
152- TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, SHALE (2) (95).
13I- INTERIOR TRIM LT SMOKE GRAY (94)
132- TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, GRAY (2) (96)
which one is it?? i need plastic color.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i believe its the "13I" number like you had copied down, only thing i ran into is there seems to be 3 shades of that gray color code, light, medium , dark. not sure which your interior is but maybe try this site
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/buyersguide/gm-color-chart.aspx
ive never bought anything from them but you could save the chart for reference, i just saved it to my desktop

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hmm maybe that will help, i think i do have 13I, i wasnt going to buy it offline since hazardous shipping crap, but my paint store can put it in a quart and ill spray it, but thanks for the link.. idk i hope thats the color.. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st