Interior LEDs/SMDs for 07 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02esky0FKSGVN

Reaction score
Just got the hoe and I want to put led interior but don’t want to cheap out ... what you guys recommend????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I think your in the wrong section, but none the less, I got like a whole kit from OPT7 off eBay for like $20, and theres tons of brands on amazon, but if you’ve got something to prove, theres some brands that are like $20 a bulb.

OP
OP
02esky0FKSGVN

02esky0FKSGVN

Reaction score
Well it’s because I’ve always got the EBay stuff and they end up flickering or not as bright I just want to do it once and not have to worry about it

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Well it’s because I’ve always got the EBay stuff and they end up flickering or not as bright I just want to do it once and not have to worry about it

I understand where your coming from, check superbrightleds

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
You know that kit for 20 bucks ain’t bad after all lol

Hit up amazon, Ive got mostly all my LEDs off there, JDM’s & LUYED, only ones I got off eBay was that interior kit, which was OPT7. Mine don’t flicker, but I think they all cut off sharper than the halogens, Ive used CANBUS & not, don’t think it really matters with our nnbs’s.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There’s probably lots of sources for good-quality interior LED bulbs. I picked up mostly SMD LEDs from ijdmtoy.com and they look and function perfectly, including fading. Can’t remember but think I paid around $50 for all interior bulbs, including vanity mirror bulbs in both sun visors, plus plate bulbs and puddle bulbs.