Interesting Escalade Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, GM did a fantastic job with Escalade, they really spanked the competition, namely the unsightly Navigator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the new Escalade Sport, but in my opinion it doesn't 'spank' the competition. I like the looks of the Navigator, and they still have something the Escalade doesn't... The front seats do no adjust anywhere near what the Navigator does. I believe Lincoln is reworking things for 2022. I'd take the Escalade though, the OLED screen and 32 speaker audio are my favorite things offered.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the new Escalade Sport, but in my opinion it doesn't 'spank' the competition. I like the looks of the Navigator, and they still have something the Escalade doesn't... The front seats do no adjust anywhere near what the Navigator does. I believe Lincoln is reworking things for 2022. I'd take the Escalade though, the OLED screen and 32 speaker audio are my favorite things offered.
You know, I tried the Lincoln seats and imo, just because you can adjust more parts, it does not make it more comfortable. In fact, for me it was harder to figure out what “normal” was. And I would be worried that splitting the back position into 9 adjustments, you may not feel anything weird at first, but could be orthopedically bad for your back if you don’t set it up correctly.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, I tried the Lincoln seats and imo, just because you can adjust more parts, it does not make it more comfortable. In fact, for me it was harder to figure out what “normal” was. And I would be worried that splitting the back position into 9 adjustments, you may not feel anything weird at first, but could be orthopedically bad for your back if you don’t set it up correctly.

I tried them out a few times and I love them. Those seats hug you where you need it, the bad part would be a long trip and falling asleep in them, haha

Boone450r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just noticed the shifter on the console. Love that, and must be a super comfortable position too. Looks like a BMW shifter setup.

Yeah, I have a 2019 BMW 540 and the shifter and control wheel are very similar.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

I tried them out a few times and I love them. Those seats hug you where you need it, the bad part would be a long trip and falling asleep in them, haha
I bet comfort has everything to do with how big you are. I've seen a commercial for the new Navigator and those seats look fantastic. So many adjustments. I saw a Lexus suv today and it had buttery soft vented leather seats. Ugly as sin imo, but so soft.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam still crying about the Navi lol? Amazing.

Escalades will ALWAYS be a safe home for the slicked hair/gaudy watch crowd. Not sure why he’s so panicked about competition.

IMO there’s room for lots of high end SUVS. Just glad there’s another American luxury suv to give those who want something “quieter” than the esky to roll around in.

Gotta agree with you though, the screens are cool as are the headrest speakers!

Paul J

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might want one in about 15 years when a used 2025 drops to a more reasonable 20-30k
Sadly I dont think it will take that long... Found a 2011 that looks straight AWD $20195. Wonder how much it cost 10 years ago?

Tried to post a link, appears I don't know how OR website does not permit. The car I mention is found on autotrader as of this day and the listing number is 561966983

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd