Intake coupler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
thanks man im gonna order one from amazon or a site for couplers. volant was no help and neither are parts stores. my intake tube is 4 and a hald across so im just going to fins a coupler and do it couple more days wont hurt. lol I do appreciate it tho
Np. Lmk if you change your mind. I guess I lucked out. Don't forget to get some clamps too.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buddy I talked to at the gym has a 2018 raptor and he was trying to order a specific muffler from corsa and he had hell getting thru corsa aswell so idk I ordered a coupler today so ill post updates when it gets here

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The weather is the same here. SUX! Did you get it from volant? Or is it a generic coupler?
found a no name on ebay that is 4 inch to 4and a half with free shipping for like 8 dollars. fit on the pipe perfect so looks to be in business thus far. its just so hot lol. weds is gonna be 80 and im thinking do I wait or do I just do it.. isn't the MAF kind of a pain to unhook?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
found a no name on ebay that is 4 inch to 4and a half with free shipping for like 8 dollars. fit on the pipe perfect so looks to be in business thus far. its just so hot lol. weds is gonna be 80 and im thinking do I wait or do I just do it.. isn't the MAF kind of a pain to unhook?
To unbolt it from the box, kind of, but it's not a biggie. Gonna be 96 here tomorrow and Wednesday with high humidity. Yay.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MAF is gravy. Pull the safety keeper and unplug it. Use a pick tool to make it easiest.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was to hot. weds 80 th0
We just set a record for the most 90+ degree days in a summer EVER. It’s the Pacific Northwest, we’re not supposed to have 30 days over 90! And it might get hot again. We are tired of the damn heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans