Intake coupler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EBay has silicone couplers of all sizes also if Volant can't help you. I had to get some custom sizes for my Whipple to hook up to my stock airbox. You can find straight, elbows, different sizes on each end, etc. Usually one seller has all sizes.
yea I apprciate it. I guess the 5.3 throttle body is a weird size. but today is my fiancé day off so usually we have a lot fo running to do which we did and I ran out of time to call volant.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update, called volant and its pmg performance or something and they never called back. went to autozone to see if they could order me something and they couldn't . and no autoparts stores have the right size. I measure the intake pipe and its a bit over 4 inches in diameter. this has become aggravating lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
update, called volant and its pmg performance or something and they never called back. went to autozone to see if they could order me something and they couldn't . and no autoparts stores have the right size. I measure the intake pipe and its a bit over 4 inches in diameter. this has become aggravating lol
I actually found the one I used.20180815_134054.jpg 20180815_134048.jpg
Worked in a pinch. Want it? Just pay the shipping.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive called volant 3 or 4 times now and it just rings after you go thru the prompts althought one time I did get redicted by someone then it went to voicemail again. so I guess im just going to order a 4 inch to 4 1/2 silicone coupler and make sure its done right.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just lmk.
thanks man im gonna order one from amazon or a site for couplers. volant was no help and neither are parts stores. my intake tube is 4 and a hald across so im just going to fins a coupler and do it couple more days wont hurt. lol I do appreciate it tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu