Intake coupler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sux. It takes some effort to get that sucker off. Def need 2 hands and full strength to do it. I wish I knew where mine was.
strength im ok even with one hand. I was and still try to be a gym rat but 200k miles could make it dicey I can get my father in law to help hes pretty handy if needed just a sense of pride there ya know.i may end up just ordering a 4 inch coupler and taking the easy route even tho I think its a tad smaller than that

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
strength im ok even with one hand. I was and still try to be a gym rat but 200k miles could make it dicey I can get my father in law to help hes pretty handy if needed just a sense of pride there ya know.i may end up just ordering a 4 inch coupler and taking the easy route even tho I think its a tad smaller than that
Why not just order it from Volant? That's what I did. Part alone was like $10 or so, and it's the correct part.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EBay has silicone couplers of all sizes also if Volant can't help you. I had to get some custom sizes for my Whipple to hook up to my stock airbox. You can find straight, elbows, different sizes on each end, etc. Usually one seller has all sizes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal