Intake coupler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have same intake but without the scoop design went to autozone and only couplers theybhad were 3inch and 3 inch to 2 and a hald so ill just use the stock if I can I have the powercore filter aswell its... different lol
I have that also.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you like It? going on a trip next week but after that ill be installing so kinda curious about it. seems like a heavy filter for the way it mounts

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
do you like It? going on a trip next week but after that ill be installing so kinda curious about it. seems like a heavy filter for the way it mounts
Honestly I bought the whole setup used ftom a forum member. I like it. When I first installed it, I still had the stock 4.8 and no tune, giving it 1/4 pedal it roared like crazy. Sounded AWESOME! Lol. I haven't cleaned it yet, and it's been about 1 yr. You like it? Notice any difference? Did you buy ig used?

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I bought the whole setup used ftom a forum member. I like it. When I first installed it, I still had the stock 4.8 and no tune, giving it 1/4 pedal it roared like crazy. Sounded AWESOME! Lol. I haven't cleaned it yet, and it's been about 1 yr. You like it? Notice any difference? Did you buy ig used?
yep mine is used aswell facebook marketplace for 40 bucks lol another 20 shipped to me. haven't got it installed yet. my thinking was I need an air filter soon anyways saw that and was like common sense says spend the little extra on that set up or 20 bucks on a paper filter lol . I think we know the answer. it was on a 6.0 Silverado but it will fit.the filter is pretty clean. they are supposed to last 100,000 miles tho so im not even concerned lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yep mine is used aswell facebook marketplace for 40 bucks lol another 20 shipped to me. haven't got it installed yet. my thinking was I need an air filter soon anyways saw that and was like common sense says spend the little extra on that set up or 20 bucks on a paper filter lol . I think we know the answer. it was on a 6.0 Silverado but it will fit.the filter is pretty clean. they are supposed to last 100,000 miles tho so im not even concerned lol
You got a steal! I think I paid $150, plus shipping, then I had to buy the coupler. I love the intake tho. On my dry filter, it has some kind of nylon sock on it too. Extra protection I guess.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got a steal! I think I paid $150, plus shipping, then I had to buy the coupler. I love the intake tho. On my dry filter, it has some kind of nylon sock on it too. Extra protection I guess.
yea my atvs used to have those extra filters lol. did you have gaskets for your MAF? im debating on just making my own with some silicone

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yea my atvs used to have those extra filters lol. did you have gaskets for your MAF? im debating on just making my own with some silicone
The maf where it's bolted to the volant box? I don't remember, but if that's where you're talking about, I think you'd be ok with some silicone. A very thin bead. Were you able to pry that coupling off yet?

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea on the box, and I haven't messed with it yet im on work comp right now I messed up my dominant hand at work and I have a trip next week im making so after that everything is going to calm down a bit and ill have a little extra time to mess with it. if I mess something up now I wont have it then lol im not good with my other hand at all , not steady not anything so as something as easy as this would be not injured is tough for me now

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yea on the box, and I haven't messed with it yet im on work comp right now I messed up my dominant hand at work and I have a trip next week im making so after that everything is going to calm down a bit and ill have a little extra time to mess with it. if I mess something up now I wont have it then lol im not good with my other hand at all , not steady not anything so as something as easy as this would be not injured is tough for me now
That sux. It takes some effort to get that sucker off. Def need 2 hands and full strength to do it. I wish I knew where mine was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu