Instrument Cluster Bulbs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddis32

Reaction score
There are a couple guys on eBay where you can buy the switches with LEDs installed or you can send then your switches. Also try Jeff at carradiobulbs.com
His email is [email protected]

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a couple guys on eBay where you can buy the switches with LEDs installed or you can send then your switches. Also try Jeff at carradiobulbs.com
His email is [email protected]
Yeah I’m over it. I did replace the burned out bulbs with regular ones following carradiobulbs.com’s instructions and it was almost impossible. If you watch the video on the 99-02 driver door switch bulb replacement you’ll see what I mean. The modules are assembled into the housings at the same time the connector pins are soldered so the only correct way to do it is to desolder all the pins and get to the back side of the board where the leads come through and the solder pads are. He even says during his video he doesn’t know how to do that, so he ends up doing it from the top with pretty much zero room to work and trying to create pads where there were none. . I did it, it was stupid hard and I almost destroyed the pcb. I’d bet leds would be even harder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9