Installing HD camera rearview mirror on 2021 Yukon AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang I want that mirror in my 2009 Tahoe! The video was great on details for the newest vehicles.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finished installing the parts and everything worked prefect

The parts you need

I kind of am suspect of his cable routing around the A-Pillar, feel like the cable is likely obstructing the side curtain Air Bag, should it ever need to deploy.

Tenscourts

Reaction score
Reviving this to see if anyone has run into this... The part number for the rear camera housing is no good anymore although still available on ebay. I ordered the mirror, camera, cable, and rear housing for the dual cameras. The problem I've run into is that the housing for the dual cameras didn't include the plastic plate that holds the cameras in place. So I can't secure the cameras. I can't find a diagram or part number referencing the back plate so I'm not sure if it's a separate part number or if the housing should have included it but it was missing. I tested everything before I started the install and it's functional but I can't finish the install because I can't secure the cameras.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving this to see if anyone has run into this... The part number for the rear camera housing is no good anymore although still available on ebay. I ordered the mirror, camera, cable, and rear housing for the dual cameras. The problem I've run into is that the housing for the dual cameras didn't include the plastic plate that holds the cameras in place. So I can't secure the cameras. I can't find a diagram or part number referencing the back plate so I'm not sure if it's a separate part number or if the housing should have included it but it was missing. I tested everything before I started the install and it's functional but I can't finish the install because I can't secure the cameras.
I did a little digging on the GMpartsdirect and it looks like they only break out the cameras from that whole module. That intermediate bracket that holds the cameras within the larger plastic frame is not a sub-part, at least the way GM has the parts catalog setup. If you need just that bracket it looks like you'll either need to find one at an auto-wrecker or E-Bay...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518