Installing HD camera rearview mirror on 2021 Yukon AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ross410

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

here it is. Granted it does say trailer but why would it matter where one installs it. Not sure if it'll work but worth a try perhaps. Been even considering anything aftermarket also but others look ugly.

try this link also https://www.gmpartsstore.com/oem-pa...c77hAY4Q1kAfhw_t6fuPMl-QUFfqWM7xoC7r0QAvD_BwE
Nice find. I am interested to see how to install this as well. Hopefully someone will have some insight.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so after some research here is what i came up with.
the mirror itself is part number 13536995
cable is this link https://www.ebay.com/itm/293505505856
camera part number is 84271644

cable and camera do state they are for 15-20 escalade however these items might be the same items used in 2021 models as well.

from watching the reviews on youtube i see that the mirrors on 2021s are kinda V shaped . my assumption is that these are the second gen mirrors with better refresh rate.

first gens were upside down V kinda . as in longer edges were at the bottom. and first gens were low refresh rate so were hard to focus when you looked at them. same seller who sells the cable kit has a mirror for $350 which i think is first gen.

anyways if anyone wants to chime in please do so. except the liftgate camera i can confirm the guy who upgraded his car used the mirror and cable up above.

good luck

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info. Wondering how do you run the wires from the rear to the front screen? Is there a plug and play somewhere in the rear?

starbai

Reaction score
bump for an old thread. I am not expecting much but thought I'd see if anyone has tried/successfully done this yet.

Aleisayi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I finished installing the parts and everything worked prefect

The parts you need