Installing a storage / bed platform for camping in a Tahoe and window insulation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hurls80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man I'm just seeing this in 2021. I was researching ways to make living in my 2003 Tahoe more comfortable for me and my wife. I'm working and making enough money to survive, but not enough to save or enjoy life. We decided to try this out to save money and get some things paid off so we weren't so stressed financially. We both love camping and being outdoors, but I'm drawing a blank in my head when it comes to ideas and getting overwhelmed very easily. My budget is kind of low but I want to make this as comfortable as humanly possible. Any ideas would be a blessing. Hope it's not too late to hear from someone with ideas. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Tozan

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Man I'm just seeing this in 2021. I was researching ways to make living in my 2003 Tahoe more comfortable for me and my wife. I'm working and making enough money to survive, but not enough to save or enjoy life. We decided to try this out to save money and get some things paid off so we weren't so stressed financially. We both love camping and being outdoors, but I'm drawing a blank in my head when it comes to ideas and getting overwhelmed very easily. My budget is kind of low but I want to make this as comfortable as humanly possible. Any ideas would be a blessing. Hope it's not too late to hear from someone with ideas. Thanks in advance.
Check out my build thread for a lot of other ideas too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts