Installed Vanquish Auto Quad HID Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Redpaste

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great:thumbsup:. Love the quad set up on the nnbs tahoes.
As for the wire for the high beams it's just a signal switch that opens a shutter to raise the cut off , it's not connected to power a bulb.
And as long as they are properly aimed 4 low beams are good for everyone on the road. Look at the acura rlx and mdx, they have 8 low beams!
Glad you got these since oem headlights seem to be too dangerous for you to see at night, and can't wait for night shots.
Side note I had no idea @Vanquish Auto did retros:gr_grin:

Yeah, the stock halogens don't project light down the road far enough. I hit a deer doing about 70mph, swerved enough to just hit the head. Would have been avoidable with better lighting.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Looks great:thumbsup:. Love the quad set up on the nnbs tahoes.
As for the wire for the high beams it's just a signal switch that opens a shutter to raise the cut off , it's not connected to power a bulb.
And as long as they are properly aimed 4 low beams are good for everyone on the road. Look at the acura rlx and mdx, they have 8 low beams!
Glad you got these since oem headlights seem to be too dangerous for you to see at night, and can't wait for night shots.
Side note I had no idea @Vanquish Auto did retros:gr_grin:
Yes we do retrofits since 2000, you can contact us for custom headlights for any vehicle. Thanks

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you buy the setup as 2 full housings to swap out or did you cut the holes into your existing housings and add the projectors yourself? looks awesome, i'd love to do this as well.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Both sets are mini D2S? Lens size must be different than because visually the low beam projector is much larger. Need some output shots of the cut off.
Yes the low beams are Muño d2s and the high beams are mini h1 because the high beams housing as smaller so you cannot out d2s in there., both do high and low beams function. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did it and we fo all plug and play. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did the OP have to remove the headlight housings and send them to you or did you simply add the new lighting to a new set of housings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9