Install shop around Austin area? Lowering kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinp95

Reaction score
I'm looking for a shop that is familiar with installing lowering kits on our trucks and may be familiar with the free travel mod. Texas speed isn't too far, but do they do they type of work? I don't think so. Or anyone that would may be affiliated with Norcal ss 2/4 kit which is what I wanted to go with. Thanks

OP
OP
J

justinp95

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best place to even buy the Norcal SS 2/4 kit? Does anyone have his kit with the additional helper bags? I didnt want to lose towing ability.

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to reach out to Norcal end of last year when I lowered mine but never got a response, text, email or DM. Ended up just getting the Belltech kit through Amazon

OP
OP
J

justinp95

Reaction score
I tried to reach out to Norcal end of last year when I lowered mine but never got a response, text, email or DM. Ended up just getting the Belltech kit through Amazon
Was that the belltech 1019? Did you do the free travel mod?

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belltech 753 was the kit I used, then got the DJM RK2007 sway bar relocation kit. Up front I also did the McGaughys 34062 drop spacers. And yeah did the free travel mod. Used Energy Suspesnion small bump stops in the rear 9.9103R. Bolted them trough the existing hole in the lower arm

OP
OP
J

justinp95

Reaction score
I just ended up buying the Bel-1019. Found it for a good deal.

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Look forward to seeing it when its done. You gonna try install yourself or still looking for a shop

OP
OP
J

justinp95

Reaction score
Anyone know if a 305/40r22 would work with out rubbing on the 2/4? Im going to use the stock wheels.