In search of a 2 door Tahoe LT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado Yeti

Reaction score
I might be considering selling my '99 LS Z71 2-door Tahoe in the future. I bought it in 2019 with 54k miles from Georgia and have babied it. It now has 114k miles and I have service it religiously. I have performed a lot of the maintenance / repair items that these trucks need by 100k miles.....too long to list. It is in beautiful shape with only minor dings / scrapes and absolutely rust free condition. They only thing that I am trying to get working is the damn fuel gauge. Otherwise, everything works as it should and it drives perfectly. It's completely stock except for dual exhaust with dual cats. The only reason I am considering selling is I know a neighbor with a 99 LS Z-71 2-door Tahoe with 44k miles, original owner and garage kept since brand new.

BTW...the winch and Warn pushguurd will not go with the truck. I will be transferring it to the other truck. Keith. 970-980-4252. IMG_1023.JPGIMG_1024.JPGIMG_1027.JPGIMG_2437.JPG

OP
OP
R

Reeza

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might be considering selling my '99 LS Z71 2-door Tahoe in the future. I bought it in 2019 with 54k miles from Georgia and have babied it. It now has 114k miles and I have service it religiously. I have performed a lot of the maintenance / repair items that these trucks need by 100k miles.....too long to list. It is in beautiful shape with only minor dings / scrapes and absolutely rust free condition. They only thing that I am trying to get working is the damn fuel gauge. Otherwise, everything works as it should and it drives perfectly. It's completely stock except for dual exhaust with dual cats. The only reason I am considering selling is I know a neighbor with a 99 LS Z-71 2-door Tahoe with 44k miles, original owner and garage kept since brand new.

BTW...the winch and Warn pushguurd will not go with the truck. I will be transferring it to the other truck. Keith. 970-980-4252. View attachment 400210View attachment 400211View attachment 400212View attachment 400213

Good looking Tahoe…would love to hear more about your neighbor’s at 44k original miles! Wow! While I would prefer LT, at that mileage and z71 package, I would take LS or LT.

If for whatever reason, you choose not to get it, please consider passing on the info!

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BTW...the winch and Warn pushguurd will not go with the truck. I will be transferring it to the other truck. Keith. 970-980-4252. View attachment 400210View attachment 400211View attachment 400212View attachment 400213
I'd be interested, send me a pm or email [email protected]