In person BB tune review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dross99_si

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the 200 mile drive down to meet Justin in person for a tune last week. He was very nice and professional. Funniest part was that he had already tuned our truck about 9 months prior for the previous owner! I had no idea it was tuned when we bought it. As soon as he plugged into the OBD port and fired up his laptop he's like "um I've already tuned this vehicle".
LOL, what are the chances??
Previous owner never mentioned anything.
Since I had recently added the Airaid JR intake, catch can and 3" MBRP exhaust Justin did make some little changes and I also asked him to disable the AFM/DOD feature as well.
Overall the truck runs great and I am very pleased. He is a SUPER nice guy. Very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. It's unfortunate that I never got to experience going from 100% factory tune to the BB tune, but I'm a happy camper nonetheless. I highly recommend BB Performance and want to thank them for the excellent service.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Justin felt bad that you made the trip down and had already been tuned! So glad you found the session fruitful. Thank you for your review, enjoy!

OP
OP
dross99_si

dross99_si

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jenna! It was fun going through the process with Justin.
To anyone on the fence about having their truck tuned by Black Bear: don't wait a second longer. It is WELL worth it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons