I'm looking for a stock GMT-900 Y-pipe with cats.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly not sure but that does make sense since the 6 spd is a larger transmission.
I wish I new someone with an 09+ to get a visual.

are you trying to make a nice high flow y pipe

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you trying to make a nice high flow y pipe
Short answer, yes.
My CEL (P0430) has been coming and clearing itself and I have cleared it a few times for over a year now, it's for my bank 2 cat. I'm just going to make a new Y pipe with some Maggy cats and finish it with a new cat back as well.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Short answer, yes.
My CEL (P0430) has been coming and clearing itself and I have cleared it a few times for over a year now, it's for my bank 2 cat. I'm just going to make a new Y pipe with some Maggy cats and finish it with a new cat back as well.

ahh nice.. when you said jig I thought you might be building one to sell. I'm half tempted to do exhaust mods, but I don't want to deal with long tubes, shorties don't do much and I'm not big on loud exhaust anymore. just be nice to open it up for a little more mid range tq from about 2-4k

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to build them for anyone interested in one. I have built a decent amount of exhaust systems in the past, it's something I enjoy doing. Kind of like fishing haha.

I'm with you, not into the loud exhaust anymore just a nice tone.
Once I find something, I'll more than likely either start a thread.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone who has been reaching out to me, you guys are great.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Like the title says. I'm looking for a stock 2007/2014 Y pipe with cats.

If it's not for sale, that'll work I'll ship it back and pay for what it cost to ship it to me. Basically, borrow it for a week or two.

I just need measurements for a jig/fixture.

Thanks
You still need this exhaust buddy? You can come get my stock stuff if you need it I just took it off the other day. I’m home until Sunday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission