I'm Bored so I bought this..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bill D

Bill D

Reaction score
So a follow up is that I got skunked the first time I tried to use the bidirectional OBD scanner when there was money on the line! I was going to look at this little ugly 2009 Suzuki SX4 AWD I found on Craigslist for my daughter. The night before we went to see it I down loaded the Suzuki software on the scanner, shut it down and thought I would be ready.

Owner met me at local Police station and handed us the keys. We took it for a spin and its a really fun car to drive. Drove a few miles pulled over, whipped out the scanner and hooked it up, and found out that the Suzuki Icon was no where to be found. Not sure why it didn't stay in memory. So much for the timeliness of my investment.

Bottom line I was forced to make an offer without the benefit of a full scan, but the car is owned by a church lady, so Im hoping nothing hidden. We got it cheap and the biggest problem I see now will be turning over the keys. Its a blast to drive, and I now know why they have a cult following!

SX4_2.jpg SX4_3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore