I'm back and it's not pretty. Vandalism #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
damn that sucks. Glad you were able to get it fixed with no serious probs. If something like this happened to my truck id just send it back to the shop and have it come out way better then it was the first time haha.

I carry a ruger lcp 380 everywhere i go. I use to carry a 9mm but switched to the .380 is just easier to hide and for short range its a hell of a gun.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha Trick that's exactly what I did. I will upload pics soon.

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your truck and the late response but here we go....9mm has a lot less kick then a .45 IMO I own a HK USP .45, SIG 229 .357, and Glock .40. Have put hundreds of rounds through all as well as my buddies Springfield XD 9mm. For comfort and light weight I would go with a XD 9mm. I currently carry my .357 but will switch to a 9mm when I pick one up...Just my opinion.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I don't have something however the stock alarm. Guess it is for certain time to invest in one. Or no less than glass and shock sensors wired to a train horn.
And yes I am going to start acquiring prepared to obtain my CHL/CCW here shortly. And when I do get it I will keep it to myself so when someone does some thing like this I can take them by surprise -car monitor

Now that was a good post. Nothing is better than active and passive monitoring!

bigm00ch

Reaction score
I hope your hoe is back and looking even better then before... why even have security guards if they can't even do a simple job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons