I'm back and it's not pretty. Vandalism #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
When i picked out my gun, i started with a .22, then a 38 special then moved to a 9mm, then shot a glock .45 with only 8 shots and just knew i loved it. Went out and bought a glock without really getting the feel of it too much. I dont regret it, i will learn to love and learn to handle the .45...

Only thing that sucks is buying about 1000 rounds for the .45 to reallly get some practice costs an assload of money. But a .45 will put someone in place. The muzzle flash is enough to blind someone haha
Bought a glock 30shortframe, holds 10 plus 1 in the chamber.
Heres a corny picture..

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
When i picked out my gun, i started with a .22, then a 38 special then moved to a 9mm, then shot a glock .45 with only 8 shots and just knew i loved it. Went out and bought a glock without really getting the feel of it too much. I dont regret it, i will learn to love and learn to handle the .45...

Only thing that sucks is buying about 1000 rounds for the .45 to reallly get some practice costs an assload of money. But a .45 will put someone in place. The muzzle flash is enough to blind someone haha
Bought a glock 30shortframe, holds 10 plus 1 in the chamber.
Heres a corny picture..

How's the recoil from 9mm to .45?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Im not a pro on this gun stuff yet, but they say the 9mm has more of a punch towards your chest as the .45 has more of a kick up.. from the get-go i wanted a gun with some nasty kick,power,punch what ever you call it.

Obviously the 45 is the slower round tho, you can actually watch it cruise down the shooting range. (everyone carries 9s, time to step up the game ;))

9mm diameter
.356"

.45 diameter
.452" (hence why its a .45 haha)

Last edited:

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is pitiful! Too bad the bullet didn't come back and hit him/her standing right in front of your vehicle.

Be careful with owning a gun. It would be tempting to shoot someone that is screwing up your vehicle but you'll most likely end up in jail especially if it is in a common parking lot. Even on private property in most cases.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah Dave it is pitiful. I don't plan on even pulling out a gun unless someone is coming towards me with one, is in the process of pulling one out, or if my gut tells me that I'm in life threatening danger.
It's not worth it to shoot someone that does not pose a deadly threat when I have my fist working with me!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's the recoil from 9mm to .45?

significant. a 9mm is through and through, a .45 has stopping power. I'd run a .40, personally. That's what wife and I carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts