Is it the actual dash that's cracked or the small piece towards the windshield? If you had a 2007-2014 Escalade I would be able to send you the main dash in Ebony for shipping cost. Patching it up will not make you happy. You could try car-parts.com. When you change it you should tint the windshield with heat-reflecting tint. You could get a clear tint or make it darker. They sell a carpet as well that people buy for their older cars
I’d take my 2001 Yukon XL to a real restoration company. And, get a red 1946 Chevy 2ton truck 160” wheelbase with lift that has been restored to original. Can’t get enough of that waterfall grill. You said I won the lottery, right? So, I’d also get a 1946 restomod.
My problem is theres SOOOO many I'd custom build If we're talking mega millions or powerball, I'll just go through the list:
1. My current '17 Suburban Premier, but 6.2L/10 speed/3.73 swap it and install twin turbos and full coolers for towing
2. Duramax/Allison/NV271 swap my current '98 K3500
3. 4BT/NV4500/NP205 swap my '82 K10, and put it on 35s and one tons for the ultimate off road rig
4. 6.2L L92/6L80/NP208 swap a '78 K5 Blazer on 33s and build up the stock axles for my younger brother
5. LS3/6 speed swap an '84 Monte Carlo SS for my other brother
6. Guilty pleasure, a 2014 F450 King Ranch 6.7L Diesel
7. '05ish STI/6 speed swap my '03 Subaru Outback and lift it 2-3"
8. Jeep JK 4 door air-ride for my mom
9. '78 K10, black on black for my dad
10. 2014ish Ford Excursion 6 DOOR (for my limousine service I'm starting)
11. 2024 GMC Yukon SLT 3.0L (also for the limousine service)
To be honest, there's probably more those are just the ones I can think of immediately.