If you could only choose one modification, what would it be?

Discussion in 'CarParts.com' started by CarParts.com, Nov 10, 2019.

1. James Ward

James Ward Member

Name:
    James
    Well that's the breaking point, The $10.000 package cost is way out of my future, So I thin k the Black bear tune is the only safe way to go.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  2. Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia Full Access Member

Name:
    Joseph
    I don't believe that you will be disappointed by the Black Bear tune.

Bear2.jpg Bear2.jpg

3. PNW VietVet

PNW VietVet Full Access Member

Name:
    Ron
    I have made so many that now all I have left on my wish list is a BBT.

4. James Ward

James Ward Member

Name:
    James

You got one of these fellows too. We have one wandering around in Bucks county, everybody is crazy by the black bear. . . ? These poor guys are looking for a nice meal and off to bed for the winter. People are just silly down here ! Anything bigger than a squirrel and they think the sky is falling.

Joseph Garcia likes this.
  5. Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia Full Access Member

Name:
    Joseph
    The folks here in NH are pretty used to seeing bear in their yards at various times of the year. Most people deal with them well and safely, but there are always the stupid few. You really can't fix stupid.

You are absolutely right, though, that the late fall brings some really bodacious behavior on the part of the bears, as they frantically search for their last meals, prior to entering the den and hibernating.

This was the first time that we saw one in the yard (on the deck) in late morning, as they typically roam into the yard in the evening. But, it was also in late fall, about 2 weeks before the first snow.

Magnificent animals, as long as you respect them and their space, and don't piss them off.

6. Splorg

Splorg Member

Name:
    Nathan
    Insofar as it matters, tuning that kind of black bear with anything short of a 30-.06 at distance seems like a bad idea. We have a few roaming the wilder areas of central Pennsylvania. When they come into town it gets more interesting.

In all seriousness, I know very little about tuning. Guess I'll have to Google this and see if it can be done to my old heap lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk