If these were your wheels, what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks ****= awesome.
Looks like ass= Not awesome. ( you have to remember most ass is NOT good looking).
Nice ass= self explained.
Looks *******= like looks **** but smaller? IDK.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would avoid PC Chrome. A co-worker of mine had PC Chrome put on the rims on his 1994 NSX a few years ago and has been very disappointed. They looked nice for about 6 months and then you could start to see it begin to discolor.

Edit: BTW - His car never sees snow or salt.

Here is a picture of my friends rims that he had PC chrome put in a few years ago. Definitely didn't hold up. (Note: just out ring was coated. Spokes are original.)

upload_2019-9-4_16-14-18.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my friends rims that he had PC chrome put in a few years ago. Definitely didn't hold up. (Note: just out ring was coated. Spokes are original.)

View attachment 230007
He got ripped off. Whoever did that had no idea what he was doing. I had an exhaust for a Harley PC’d in chrome and it looked awesome after 3 years until the day I sold it. And that sucker got hot af. It only turned a little blue right next to the head but the rest looked perfect.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got ripped off. Whoever did that had no idea what he was doing. I had an exhaust for a Harley PC’d in chrome and it looked awesome after 3 years until the day I sold it. And that sucker got hot af. It only turned a little blue right next to the head but the rest looked perfect.

They very well could be true. I think these wheels were the first items that the goofballs that did the work had done in PC Chrome.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did the wheels. What shop???

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14