I think I killed her...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
trevcda

trevcda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got it. The bummer is how many sigs are non existent. Especially when somebody asks a question and there's no way to know what they're working on.

I got my wrist slapped back when I first joined, so I've had that my signature for awhile. I didn't know about the rotate thing, but I usually access this site on a laptop. To this day, I still have no idea what "air pump" I reference in my signature is, but somebody asked about it, so I included it!

Thanks everybody for the responses. I knew I was the last owner when I bought it, I just didn't expect it happen for another 25K miles. I've let it nickel and dime me because I am capable of working on it, but my work space is only good for same day work. Tearing something down for a major repair just isn't in the cards and sinking that kind of money into something that has severe paint issues and it's main value is sentimental. I'm not sure I could trust an engine that has been flushed with coolant without a complete rebuild. I went to a Chevy dealership a few days ago and ended up buying an newer Expedition (WTF?). Not exactly the cheap tow vehicle I was looking for, but with winter approaching I needed something four wheel drive and need something can reliably tow heavier loads. Still not sure what I'm going to do with the '**...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my wrist slapped back when I first joined, so I've had that my signature for awhile. I didn't know about the rotate thing, but I usually access this site on a laptop. To this day, I still have no idea what "air pump" I reference in my signature is, but somebody asked about it, so I included it!

Thanks everybody for the responses. I knew I was the last owner when I bought it, I just didn't expect it happen for another 25K miles. I've let it nickel and dime me because I am capable of working on it, but my work space is only good for same day work. Tearing something down for a major repair just isn't in the cards and sinking that kind of money into something that has severe paint issues and it's main value is sentimental. I'm not sure I could trust an engine that has been flushed with coolant without a complete rebuild. I went to a Chevy dealership a few days ago and ended up buying an newer Expedition (WTF?). Not exactly the cheap tow vehicle I was looking for, but with winter approaching I needed something four wheel drive and need something can reliably tow heavier loads. Still not sure what I'm going to do with the '**...
I didn’t know Chevy made something called an “Expedition”? :boxed:

OP
OP
trevcda

trevcda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know Chevy made something called an “Expedition”? :boxed:

Yeah, think how surprised I was! They even spelled "Chevy" wrong on the body emblems! But the mileage, price and towing capacity fit the bill and as much as I tend to prefer GM, most because I know how to work on them, I'm pretty brand agnostic.

liquify33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you end up scrapping it, PM me please. I'm looking for odds and end trim parts.
If not, disregard :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442