I saw a sweet burban today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not a big fan of lowering TRUCKS but:

e47d332a.gif

I am going to be working on a 72 dually just like that and that is what I want it to look like ;)

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a popular picture. That pic is my motivation to get on my 72 dually. One of these days :nono:

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
peep this:

96153939.jpg

it's a local suburban, probably 83'-86', its gorgeous. I so want an OOBS suburban, but I just don't have the means to restore one...they're cheap as dirt when you find them.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I still think the visors are cool as shit man. But the hood scoops should be removed.

I wanna get an OOBS and throw a 572 racing block (the 720hp one) and supercharge it and have the (i forget the name of the thing) the big silver thing with the three holes and the three red things that open and close with the peddle movement. Then a true duel corsa sport exhaust system hooked up to edelbrock long tube headers, AEM brute force. 6" lift 20" wheels with 37"s. Uber nice captains chairs for all three rows. Kickin Diomand audio sound system, and Digital gauges. But keep it stock looking otherwise. EXCEPT FOR A VISOR!!!!

O yea and HIDS galore. 4 Spot HIDS on a roof rack. 2 fog and 2 flood on a grill guard. All 55W HIDS, and then retrofit bi-xenon projectors in to all 4 headlights.

Last edited:

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visors SUCK there is nothing cool about them just one more place for something to rust