I can't wrap my brain around this..help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ahargrove86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a 07 tahoe LT and I've been getting these codes off and on and I'm lost on what direction I need to go to figure out the issues. I've replaced the torque converter solenoid already but still get an error. It seems to drive normal, no problem with shifting or driving. Can anybody please give me some advice on what to do..thanks 20210717_171318.jpg20210715_121247.jpg20210625_072945.jpg20210715_121239.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Like what @Bill 1960 said about grounds. Especially if all this happened at the same time. Try looking at this:

Lots of threads here about grounds causing all kinds of problems. It is also not that tough to look for and track all ground connections. Likely pretty easy for you to fix as well.

I would join ALLDATAdiy.com for your rig(s) and have all the wiring schematics and ground locations in front of you, just like the shops do.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a 07 tahoe LT and I've been getting these codes off and on and I'm lost on what direction I need to go to figure out the issues. I've replaced the torque converter solenoid already but still get an error. It seems to drive normal, no problem with shifting or driving. Can anybody please give me some advice on what to do..thanks View attachment 345701View attachment 345702View attachment 345703View attachment 345700
Did they all appear at once or individually over time? The transmission's computer could be bad or the wiring harness or the clutch inside the torque converter really did get stuck. Get yourself a subscription to AllDataDIY and run through the diagnostics for each trouble code.

OP
OP
A

Ahargrove86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did they all appear at once or individually over time? The transmission's computer could be bad or the wiring harness or the clutch inside the torque converter really did get stuck. Get yourself a subscription to AllDataDIY and run through the diagnostics for each trouble code.
Well I've gotten the torque converter solenoid code before but know it comes on with 0561 code