i bought Yukon SLT 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fait

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome!

Buddy, are you in UAE? Hoping you can spin me around with your new rig. I am thinking of trading my wife’s 2017 Tahoe for the Yukon’s SLT.

jbussey754

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally I got my car , one issue. Parking sensors not peeping. No sound. They say because of chip shortage
I fell into at ‘22 SLT 3.0 minimax a month ago and am missing the Park Assist chip too. No word on when it might come. I’m dropping it off next week for a road force balance to hopefully resolve the vibrations that balancing last week didn’t resolve. I’m grateful for other posts advising on this issue.

Chief7826

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi guys
so we are on the other side of the world (middle east ) , so i have no orders to be confirmed only prebuilds by the agency
the cool thing this agency can customize the car i ordered leather seats and things , know i thinking did i made a mistake
it look like this one
what do you think it cost around 2000$
I wish I could order from them! My 2021 Yukon SLT buy at the end of the lease is $4268.90, which is 12/2023. Nice color combination.