I added mirrors to my 2018 Tahoe how do I program them for full Function ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

setconstr

Reaction score
I added full function mirrors ( turn signals, side motion, folding ) so far all that works is the drivers mirror folds but nothing else ( I added the folding switch ) is this a Dealer re-program or harness change ? Thanks !

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta change out passenger window switch for that side to fold, and to gain memory function; turn signals and puddle lights need a harness; blind spot requires a radar system.

OP
OP
setconstr

setconstr

Reaction score
Does anyone no the window switch part number for the passenger side for folding mirror ? I added the wires for turn signals and puddle lights that was easy.... Thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need the passenger switch only the drivers switch for fold. I would suspect either the wires that were added are not working or the mirror fold is not working. Have you tested the mirror? I added power fold mirrors to my 18 Silverado didn't need the passenger switch, just the wires

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dontubelieve me, LOL? Do you have push button start on the truck? All the hoe/burbs with push button have the upgraded switch (but they also already came with upgraded mirrors). Different assembly lines so I dont know. I do know mine (LT with key start) did the same thing, and the switch fixed it. That switch also gave 1 push window up and mirror memory...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts