I’m sorry...the new Tahoe is nice, but this is a real Truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW............... I LOVE my '19 Girlly Tahoe, she is my ' Pavement Princess '.............

All the GM trucks look masculine. The most feminine SUV is the super-girly Ford Navigator. That thing reeks of perfume just looking at it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks good. IMO as a insider at the time the GM truck engineering team was eliminated in the 2005 “convergence”. Can’t help but feel that the “Truckness” took a back seat after the Car group took over.

This groups idea of a beautiful car as below was carried over into the future trucks. They got their way with the styling theme they implemented on the the future truck exteriors.

The resemblance is not lost on me.
View attachment 251150
Sorry after I posted I saw it was not the right section, I have had several SRX caddy's, miss the V8 ones

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFM sucks just to start the long laundry list.

Not to mention the stupid pretty plastic painted bumpers started in 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

Always.

I’d NEVER go back to my ancient 2010 after driving a 2016...the 21’s? Eh...reserving judgement until I drive one.

Esky looks the best of the bunch but I don’t think I could ever slick my hair back, wear enough cheap cologne and compensate with watches to make it work for me...

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can it leap tall buildings with a single bound????

22 mpg city - LOL w/ 15% Battery capacity....

As in regards to the test mule breaking down...it happens and I doubt the AFM was the cause....more probably a EV assist they were testing....
22.4MPG average MPG over 14,000+ miles of driving thank you very much

Last edited:

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFM sucks just to start the long laundry list.

Not to mention the stupid pretty plastic painted bumpers started in 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
but your metal bumper is not winning any prizes, it self having the structural integrity of a wet paper plate

and your doors sag like a 90 year old women

lets not get started with the brakes as the hoses expand like a morbidly obese fat man eating a 5 gallon container of ice cream

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFM works just fine the issue is the Factory error that caused a bunch of fails the bolts for the Vlom were leaking oil causing premature wear
the units with a correctly tightened bolts are see 250k-300k miles No problem

so yes it's GM fault for not fixing it (ALSO partially user error as well as they failed to do oil changes in a timely manner causing the screens to get clogged)

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but your metal bumper is not winning any prizes, it self having the structural integrity of a wet paper plate

and your doors sag like a 90 year old women

lets not get started with the brakes as the hoses expand like a morbidly obese fat man eating a 5 gallon container of ice cream
Lol. Analogy battle invitation ... ACCEPTED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFM works just fine the issue is the Factory error that caused a bunch of fails the bolts for the Vlom were leaking oil causing premature wear
the units with a correctly tightened bolts are see 250k-300k miles No problem

so yes it's GM fault for not fixing it (ALSO partially user error as well as they failed to do oil changes in a timely manner causing the screens to get clogged)
AFM works about as well as a one handed juggler. I had more stuck lifters than a weightlifting clinic for the elderly due to mine.

And the shudder was about as subtle as an a shotgun blast to the groin.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFM works about as well as a one handed juggler. I had more stuck lifters than a weightlifting clinic for the elderly due to mine.

And the shudder was about as subtle as an a shotgun blast to the groin.

paint wore/chipped away faster then the fat on slim fast

oh yeahdon't forgot about the Sloth electronic throttle body not at the speed of electricity but at the speed of a snail. must be the post office workers slothing off

GMT800 be like press the gas and start rolling backwards...true story bro.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442