I’m Back!!! 1997 two door 4wd “Big Blue #2”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my second two door to own and I hope to keep it for the long run! 185k miles on original motor and trans.

The Bad:
No 4wd right now, dash has a slight wiggle to it while driving causing it to squeak, and frame has some good surface rust coming from 15 years in DC

Would appreciate any insight, links to threads, or videos that might help with what needs fixing. Looking forward to posting again!

712FDCAE-7DB5-4526-8E2E-82963EEAEBCC.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This is my second two door to own and I hope to keep it for the long run! 185k miles on original motor and trans.

The Bad:
No 4wd right now, dash has a slight wiggle to it while driving causing it to squeak, and frame has some good surface rust coming from 15 years in DC

Would appreciate any insight, links to threads, or videos that might help with what needs fixing. Looking forward to posting again!

View attachment 390070
Love that blue.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NY! Love that generation of Tahoe/Burb myself.

Looks like those leather seats held up exceptionally well over the years too, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01