I’d like a favor. Won’t cost a cent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone that bought or owns a 21 Tahoe check their owners manual for any information regarding the limited slip differential and 4 wd I’m looking for info on how the lsd activates. If there’s any info. maybe post a picture of the instructions.

JPMAG

Reaction score
Can someone that bought or owns a 21 Tahoe check their owners manual for any information regarding the limited slip differential and 4 wd I’m looking for info on how the lsd activates. If there’s any info. maybe post a picture of the instructions.

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
All i could find in the manual. Here is a link to an online version: https://my.chevrolet.com/content/da...21-chevrolet-tahoe-suburban-owners-manual.pdf

Locking Rear Axle

Vehicles with a locking rear axle can give more traction on snow, mud, ice, sand,
or gravel. It works like a standard axle most of the time, but when traction is low, this feature will allow the rear wheel with the most traction to move the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288