Hypertech Tuner for 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't know. I only had my 2011 for a couple weeks before I got it, and mainly did it to turn off AFM/DOD. Then a month later the 2011 was totalled by a drunk driver.

I installed it on my 2012 just a few days after I got the vehicle.

I usually run E85 and the canned tunes don't effect the E85 timing tables.

The Intune i3 does allow for data logging parameters and hooking up to a PC to download the info and to upload tune files into it. So you can get customized tunes from tuners like DiabLew and install them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am down south so I had my brother run the tank down (had E85) and filled it with 93. I like the extra boost the E85 gave my Denali. What I didn;t like was having to fill up more often and finding E85 at a good price was tough. Costco 93 was about the same cost.

Reaction score
I am down south so I had my brother run the tank down (had E85) and filled it with 93. I like the extra boost the E85 gave my Denali. What I didn;t like was having to fill up more often and finding E85 at a good price was tough. Costco 93 was about the same cost.
Yeah, I've only seen about a 2 mpg difference when I do run 93. E85 prices (under $2) are quit a bit lower than 93 (even lower than 87) around here, so it's usually cheaper per mile to run. The few times the price gets 70 cents or less per gallon of 93, I'll just use 93.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01