Hyperdip AT4 rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Koepp2637

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Purshased a Yukon AT4 in Satin Steel last year and wanted to change out the rims after several months. Looking at several different styles in an all black rim to see how they look. Before making the big purchase decide to hyperdip (Black Emerald Metallic) the rims to see how they would look. After doing one side definitely going to get the other side done along with emblems. Will see how good it holds up to the weather.AT4-1.jpgAT4-2.jpg

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks good but if you want something more permanent, and inexpensive and permanent solution is to get them powder coated gloss black. You won't be sorry and you can have it done for five to six hundred dollars roughly...

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Crazy how the difference in outside lighting make it look like you have 2 different paint jobs lol

never would have thought that was the same car based on those pics haha

OP
OP
K

Koepp2637

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Stbentoak - Thanks for the suggestion on the powder coat. Will look into this.

@firsttimetahoe - I agree. After I took the pictures and looked at them I noticed how different the truck looks with lighting. I think the Satin Steel looks great on sunny days.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The top picture is a more realistic representation of Satin Steel. It’s one of the best blackout colors, but of course I’m partial….
Its also a great color that does not show dirt….

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
The top picture is a more realistic representation of Satin Steel. It’s one of the best blackout colors, but of course I’m partial….
Its also a great color that does not show dirt….

I really really like the top pic color.

But I really don’t like the bottom pic color lol (no offense OP)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts