Hybrid front bumper fit regular tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t like the front end on the NNBS Yukons so don’t understand why they had to spread it around.
I disagree. I like the front end of the NNBS Yukon’s. I hate that the front ends of the SLT and Denali package are identical save for the grille. But I still like it.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I disagree. I like the front end of the NNBS Yukon’s. I hate that the front ends of the SLT and Denali package are identical save for the grille. But I still like it.

I think the front end on the NNBS Yukons are absolutely perfect if you are going for the
"oversized/overweight minivan" look.... lol

But you know what they say about opinions.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the front end on the NNBS Yukons are absolutely perfect if you are going for the
"oversized/overweight minivan" look.... lol

But you know what they say about opinions.
They look like a big smiley face to me, but oversized minivan kinda describes it to me. It’s the second worse front end after the cat eye look imo. The NNBS Tahoe’s look good but idk what they were thinking when they did the Yukons. Yes, it’s just my opinion too.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
They look like a big smiley face to me, but oversized minivan kinda describes it to me. It’s the second worse front end after the cat eye look imo. The NNBS Tahoe’s look good but idk what they were thinking when they did the Yukons. Yes, it’s just my opinion too.

I would take a cat eye over the NNBS Yukon front end any day of the week... just my opinion.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No my hood is not from hybrid model, it's the factory base hood made of steel. Trust me you guys I have been looking out for a hybrid hood for ages and still have not found the right one for the right price also since the shipping would be so much if it was not local to me.
275-300$
http://www.car-part.com be sure to pick hybrid Check the photo to make sure it's a hybrid as there is some liers

ussuburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally done with this rig check out my full top 3rd brake light and esky D pillars now I need the blank emblem piece so there's no Chevy bow tie, or I have a black metal chrome one right now should I put that on?

IMG_20200210_1625356.jpg IMG_20200210_1626110.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons