HVAC Automatic Controls - No Cooling/Warm Air [DRVR/PASS], REAR FINE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

brobb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
THREAD IS NOW CLOSED / DELETED BY USER

Last edited:

UmmScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chill man...take a chill pill.

I was not trolling nor intending for you to think i was calling you out.

Damn..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this certainly turned into one of those wth moments. Makes you wonder what an "ase certified ac" guy is doing on a forum looking for help on his AC. Now he will probably never get any help on something as simple as diagnosing a bad muffler bearing. You made your bed, now sleep in it Mr ASE certified.

OP
OP
B

brobb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
THREAD IS NOW CLOSED / DELETED BY USER

Last edited:

UmmScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No one is calling you out man. No one has called you names, belittled you, or even barked at you.
But now you're calling us idiots so... who's the one with the problem?

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was not looking for help - i just posted a repair that i made on my vehicle and how i did it while on the road as to maybe assist someone else in same situation and previous post was from my manual for people wanting to know how GM says to recalibrate actuators. All i wanted was to assist others and you all have turned my post, my ase certification, my replacing one (1) actuator for Blend Door into a fiasco. You see i didnt ask for your help did i? I didnt post a condition and ask you to identify it for me, did i? So why the friggin’ hassle???

But boy, did this dig out the trolls and as for my bed, i sleep well in it as this forum has turned out to be pitiful in terms of users berating others.

Find someone else to pick on as i have lost patience with you internet trolls on this site and with the way you have addressed my post and wouldnt trust either rockola1971 or the other idiot i blocked with any advise or any attempt to assist you if you needed it.

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED
Its ADVICE not advise. And my Universal EPA card trumps your tiny ASE card. I work on systems with 50lbs+ of refrigerant in them while you are tinkering with your SUV ac system. I have more man hours working on Fighter jets(F-14, F/A18) while in the USN than you have working on cars. You can advise all you want to the others....but I suspect many of them I have already helped and vice versa. I stand by my reputation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC