Hugz for Skillz!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I could really use some help if someone would be kind enough to volunteer.

I want to see how these 22s:

2012-escalade-accessories-22-inch-wheel-ck913.jpg

Would look on this truck:

web.jpg

Keep in mind the rims on it now are 20s so the photoshopped ones would need to look slightly bigger.

Thank you and a massive huggle to whomever helps me out. :)

Hey guys, I googled an image of the ck 913 gmc wheels and it brought me to this sight. There was a pic of the truck i guess you wanted photoshopped. When I clicked on it and it brought me to this website, I actually didnt see a pic of the vehicle with the 913's on it. Can you please get me images of your truck with the rims on them, or if someone can photoshop an image of a white diamond 2012 gmc sierra 1500 crew cab with those wheels, major hugs and dap to you guys.

I am going to order a vehicle soon and have alot to mull over and try to get right before I order so that I can have it all done once. Thanks a million. If anyone needs more info like my email or anything let me know or can just post pics and stuff here i guess

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi charles ... i ended up not buying the CK913s, but here's the photoshopped pic of what they would look like on my truck:

test.jpg

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi charles ... i ended up not buying the CK913s, but here's the photoshopped pic of what they would look like on my truck:

test.jpg

Thanks. I however, am not seeing the image or a link. It's not the actual image of your sig is it?

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it's not my sig pic ... how about now, can you see the pic?

web.jpg

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No it's not my sig pic ... how about now, can you see the pic?

web.jpg

yes can see it now, thanks. So what made you not buy them again? To me they look good on the truck , but I guess 3000 bucks you have to ask how much better do they look over the stock 20's and also factor in how much you can get for the 20's. I talked to a guy on ebay today and he said he would do about 900 for the 20's with tires in great shape. I basically told him i would probably get the wheels right upon getting the truck so they would be new. So 900 is ok but not nearly what they are worth, though you have to factor in too shipping cost for him to pay for them to return.

All in all i will think about it. Not even sure I'm going to get the denali or maybe just an SLT with complete woodgrain as the denali has, they may have to order it like that. Also want the front end to match the denali's. You think your friend can photoshop an image for me? That would make or break my decision. I'm wanting a pickup truck too mainly want to see how those wheels would look on it. I wil try to post a pic or a link to the truck and maybe u get him to photoshop it for me . Thanks, and I actually was thinking about the 22's on the vehicle in the image too

Attachments

• denali with 22's pic 2.jpg
    denali with 22's pic 2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Denali with 22's.jpg
    Denali with 22's.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the 913 in person on an escalade and didn't like them, so i decided against them.

I used to have the CK375 both on my Tahoe and my Denali:

web.jpg

web.jpg

They are gorgeous wheels but perhaps slightly too elegant for the more rugged sierra pickup ... but I like how they look in the pics you posted.

Btw, member/vendor SuperchargedSS sells all the 22' GM option wheels here at the best prices you'll find anywhere ... you can also hit him up on oempartsdirect on ebay or oempartsdirect.com.

Hope that helps. :)

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw the 913 in person on an escalade and didn't like them, so i decided against them.

I used to have the CK375 both on my Tahoe and my Denali:

web.jpg

web.jpg

They are gorgeous wheels but perhaps slightly too elegant for the more rugged sierra pickup ... but I like how they look in the pics you posted.

Btw, member/vendor SuperchargedSS sells all the 22' GM option wheels here at the best prices you'll find anywhere ... you can also hit him up on oempartsdirect on ebay or oempartsdirect.com.

Hope that helps. :)

Yes actually he is the guy I have been talking to on ebay. Seeing the 913's they look almost a little girly lol, just a little. I fell in love with them upon seeing them but I just have to see them on a truck so if you can get that guy to photoshop that would greatly help. I tried to pm him but they said i needed to have at least 10 *** lol.

If i went with the 20's, the ones that come on the 2012's are startign to grow on me. I wouldnt get less than 20's for sure. I originally wanted the 20's that came on the 08 pickups, they still put them on the yukons and tahoes. I started to think they might make the truck look older than it is in reality and might not look so good after awhile. So yeah man decisions decisions. I wish I was able to take the truck to his shop and just try them both on upon test driving a truck lol. I 'm actually in SC.

I saw your black tahoe hybrid on another site and printed pics to ponder over and its very nice. I still like the 375's and havent ruled them out yet should i go with 22s

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good.

Btw, I'm going to be selling my Denali 20s with the Nitto 305/50/20s in a couple of weeks ... those will probably look great on a Sierra. :)

web.jpg

Cheers!

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds good.

Btw, I'm going to be selling my Denali 20s with the Nitto 305/50/20s in a couple of weeks ... those will probably look great on a Sierra. :)

web.jpg

Cheers!

ok sounds good. Let me know if u are able to get him to photoshop those wheels on that sierra truck for me

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah man i'm really wanting to see how they are gona look on it

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

trying to decide with all kinds of stuff, from the interior to the wheels

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

maybe i will get the 20's not sure. Searching for tires it appears the 20's are much cheaper than the 22's for sure

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

ok sounds good. Let me know if u are able to get him to photoshop those wheels on that sierra truck for me

yeah man i'm really wanting to see how they are gona look on it. I know the 20's tires are cheaper than the 22's so that might affect my decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2