HT383E In a '98 2 Door Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3dirtwheels

Reaction score
Hey, looking for information on headers and torque converters for mostly general road use with a little offroading. No rock climbing just getting out away from things state and national parks with varied terrain. Thinking shorty's and ceramic for the headers after breaking the engine in. Not sure about the torque converter thinking B&M that'll hook up well off-road.

dmhscorpio

Reaction score
Hey, looking for information on headers and torque converters for mostly general road use with a little offroading. No rock climbing just getting out away from things state and national parks with varied terrain. Thinking shorty's and ceramic for the headers after breaking the engine in. Not sure about the torque converter thinking B&M that'll hook up well off-road.
I ran these https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...,\"upsell_type\":21,\"grouping_info\":null}"}
on my 1999 2 door HT383E. They worked well, but finally pulled them due to issues with exhaust leaks. That being said I dislike headers of all kinds for that reason. I torqued the exhaust pipe nuts too tight while trying to fix the leaks, I distorted the headers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011